This straightforward Nutella milkshake recipe is the ideal dessert for Nutella fans. It is a deliciously simple method to satisfy your craving for something sweet, requiring only three ingredients.
Are you a Nutella lover? It’s kind of difficult not to be, especially if you already enjoy chocolate! If you have never tried it, you have been deprived! Nutella is an Italian chocolate hazelnut spread that can be utilized in SO MANY delectable ways.
You may substitute it for peanut butter in many recipes and spread it on your morning toast! Or, if you’re like me, you can eat it with a spoon straight from the jar! But our very favorite way to enjoy Nutella is in a smooth, creamy, and refreshing milkshake!
From OREO Shakes to Chocolate Milkshakes, we have prepared our fair share of milkshakes. They are the ideal refreshment on a hot summer day. But if you drool over Nutella and savor milkshakes, you’ll be absolutely ecstatic about this… This is the best Nutella milkshake recipe ever!!
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Made using only three straightforward ingredients! You do not need to be an expert in sweets… Simply place the ingredients in a blender and add garnish to complete the recipe.
- Because it is so simple, you can easily double or quadruple the recipe to serve a large gathering.
- Super-versatile recipe to which you can add your own unique components.
WHAT’S NEEDED TO MAKE THIS DELICIOUS NUTELLA
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream for garnish
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST NUTELLA MILKSHAKE
Step 1. Scoop vanilla ice cream into a blender
Step 2. Add whole or 2% milk
Step 3. Add Nutella
Step 4. Now just blend on medium speed until the ingredients are mixed well. Ninja blenders are my all-time favorite but if you don’t have a blender, you could use a hand mixer instead.
Step 5. Add a little Nutella to the inside of your milkshake glasses, pour your milkshake in and top with whipped cream for garnish. We made our own whipped cream by whipping heavy cream with confectioners’ sugar, but you can use your favorite grocery store brand.
CAN I USE LEFTOVER NUTELLA TO MAKE THESE MILKSHAKES?
Yes, you absolutely can! If your Nutella container has a small amount of leftover Nutella, this is the ideal way to use it. Half of your milk should be heated in a microwave-safe cup until it is warm. Because the Nutella jar is plastic, you don’t want to heat it too much.
Pour the milk into the Nutella jar, secure the lid, and shake vigorously until the Nutella has dissolved. When making a shake, combine the Nutella milk with the ordinary milk. Nutella is FAR too delicious to waste, and this is the ideal way to utilize every last drop!
HOW DO YOU MAKE A NUTELLA MILKSHAKE WITHOUT ICE CREAM?
Do you wish to prepare a Nutella milkshake without using ice cream? Try this alternative recipe for a Nutella milkshake. Simply whisk together the following ingredients:
- Cream cheese
- Simple syrup
Mix until the ingredients are well blended. This recipe isn’t as thick as the ones with ice cream, but it was still really tasty, and we enjoyed it!
WANT A HEALTHIER OPTION?
Want to indulge a bit while remaining relatively healthy? This recipe can be made into a Nutella banana milkshake! You’ll just need to do a little bit of preparation beforehand. Freeze chopped bananas by placing them in a freezer bag.
When you are ready to make the shake, substitute frozen bananas for ice cream. You can also substitute skim milk or 2% milk for whole milk to lighten the dish.
If you desire a dairy-free milkshake, you may also use dairy-free ice cream and almond milk.
EASY MILKSHAKE ADD-INS
You can add other ingredients to add a fun twist to your milkshake! Try some of these milkshake ingredients:
- Nutella with fresh strawberries go hand in hand! About 1/2 to 1 cup of strawberries is required. Freeze them prior to maintaining the milkshake’s thick consistency.
- Combining Peanut Butter with this popular chocolate hazelnut spread is AH-mazing!
- Crushed OREO cookies combined with Nutella create the most incredible rendition of a regular Oreo milkshake.
- Crushed pretzels lend a fantastic texture to the dish. This should be eaten with a spoon.
- Dark chocolate sauce is an excellent approach to intensify the chocolate flavor.
- Coffee and Nutella produce a delectable chocolate coffee milkshake.
- Chocolate ice cream imparts a richer chocolate flavor that chocolate fans will appreciate.
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream approx 4 scoops
- 1/2 cup milk
- Scoop four scoops (approximately two cups) of vanilla ice cream into your blender.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Add 1/2 cup of milk.
- 1/2 cup milk
- Add 3 tbsp Nutella.
- 3 tbsp Nutella
Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Read Also:- Easy Oreo Milkshake Recipe