This Orange Creamsicle Milkshake is reminiscent of the Creamsicles you enjoyed as a child. It is a simple dish with just three ingredients that everyone loves!
I’ve always been a fan of orange creamsicles! It was my go-to ice cream treat whenever the ice cream vendor came by when I was a child.
Now that I have my own children, I am always introducing them to my favourite things, including my favourite music, films, and meals. The first time my daughters sampled our Orange Creamsicle Milkshake, they were completely captivated.
My children have always enjoyed milkshakes, particularly my Classic Vanilla Milkshake and this fantastic OREO Milkshake Recipe. Even more extravagant milkshakes include the Birthday Cake Milkshake and the Mermaid Milkshake. This could be their new favourite, however!
The best aspect is how simple it is (my favourite recipes are always the easy ones). Four components are required: orange soda, orange sherbet, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream for garnish. In addition, you can always add a cherry for a particular touch!
ORANGE CREAMSICLE MILKSHAKE
Start by pouring your orange soda into a blender.
Add two scoops of orange sherbet.
Next, add two scoops of vanilla ice cream
Blend, pour into a glass and garnish with orange slices and a cherry.
This orange milkshake will be your kid’s new favourite summer treat (and probably yours too!).
This recipe makes enough to share and you can probably split it into four serving instead of two if you’re serving it to the little ones. Me? I’ll take a full glass, please!
I’ve made this orange creamsicle milkshake several times now so if you’ve seen different pictures on Pinterest, it’s still the same recipe…just better pix!
- 3/4 cup orange soda
- 2/3 cup (2 scoops) vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup (2 scoops) of orange sherbet
- 3 tbsp whipped cream for topping
- orange slice and cherry for garnish, optional
- Pour 3/4 cup of orange soda into the blender
- Add 2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Add 2 large scoops of orange sherbet
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy
- Pour into glass
- Top with a generous amount of whipped cream (there’s no such thing as too much)
- Garnish with an orange slice and cherry
- *add even more ice cream if you like your milkshakes extra thick
Read Also:- How to Make a Delicious Strawberry Milkshake